1. Shane AL, Mody RK, Crump JA, et al. 2017 Infectious diseases society of america clinical practice guidelines for the diagnosis and management of infectious diarrhea. Clin Infect Dis.2017;65:e45-e80.
2. Guarino A, Lo Vecchio A, Dias JA, et al. Universal recommendations for the management of acute diarrhea in nonmalnourished children. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2018;67:586-593.
3. Guarino A, Ashkenazi S, Gendrel D, Lo Vecchio A, Shamir R, Szajewska H. European Society for Pediatric Gastroenterology, Hepatology, and Nutrition/European Society for Pediatric Infectious Diseases evidence-based guidelines for the management of acute gastroenteritis in children in Europe: update 2014. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2014;59:132-152.
4. Szajewska H, Kolodziej M. Systematic review with meta-analysis: Lactobacillus rhamnosus GG in the prevention of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea in children and adults. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2015;42:1149-1157.
5. Szajewska H, Guarino A, Hojsak I, et al. Use of probiotics for management of acute gastroenteritis: a position paper by the ESPGHAN Working Group for Probiotics and Prebiotics. J
6. McFarland LV. Systematic review and meta-analysis of Saccharomyces boulardii in adult patients. World J Gastroenterol. 2010;16:2202-2222.
7. Szajewska H, Skórka A, Dylag M. Meta-analysis: Saccharomyces boulardii for treating acute diarrhoea in children. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2007;25:257-264.
8. Szajewska H, Skórka A Saccharomyces boulardii for treating acute gastroenteritis in children: updated meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2009;30:960-961
9. Azim K, Sheikh TS, Khan SN. Efficacy of probiotics (Sacchromyces bulardii) in acute watery diarrhoea in children. JRMC; 2014;18:213-215.
10. BhatS, Shreekrishna GN, Savio CD. Efficacy of probiotics in acute diarrhoea in children. Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2018;5:5.
11. Billoo AG, Memon MA, Khaskheli SA, et al. Role of a probiotic (Saccharomyces boulardii) in management and prevention of diarrhoea. World J Gastroenterol. 2006;12:4557-4560.
12. Burande MA. Comparison of efficacy of Saccharomyces boulardiistrain in the treatment of acute diarrhea in children: a prospective, single-blind, randomized controlled clinical trial. J PharmacolPharmacother. 2013;4:205-208.
13. Burki MFK, Jabeen F. Efficacy of Saccharomyces boullardii in children with acute diarrhea. Medical Forum Monthly. 2017;28:112-116.
14. Canani RB, Cirillo P, Terrin G, et al. Probiotics for treatment of acute diarrhoea in children: randomised clinical trial of five different preparations. BMJ. 2007;335:340.
15. Cetina-Sauri G, Sierra Basto G. Evaluation of Saccharomyces boulardii for the treatment of acute diarrhea in pediatric patients. [French]. Ann Pediatr. 1994;41:397-400.
16. Correa NB, Penna FJ, Lima FM, Nicoli JR, Filho LA. Treatment of acute diarrhea with Saccharomyces boulardii in infants .J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2011;53:497-501.
17. Dalgic N, Sancar M, Bayraktar B, Pullu M, Hasim O. Probiotic, zinc and lactose-free formula in children with rotavirus diarrhea: are they effective? Pediatr Int. 2011;53:677-682.
18. Das S, Gupta PK, Das RR. Efficacy and safety of Saccharomyces boulardii in acute rotavirus diarrhea: double blind randomized controlled trial from a developing country. J Trop Pediatr. 2016;62:464-470.
19. Dash DK, Dash M, Mohanty MD, Acharya N. Efficacy of probiotic Saccharomyces boulardii as an adjuvant therapy in acute childhood diarrhoea. J Nepal Paediatr Soc. 2016;36:250-255.
20. Dinleyici EC, Eren M, Yargic ZA, Dogan N, Vandenplas Y. Clinical efficacy of Saccharomyces boulardii and metronidazole compared to metronidazole alone in children with acute bloody diarrhea caused by amebiasis: a prospective, randomized, open label study. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2009;80:953-955.
21. Dinleyici EC, Kara A, DalgicN, et al. Saccharomyces boulardii CNCM I-745 reduces the duration of diarrhoea, length of emergency care and hospital stay in children with acute diarrhoea. Benef Microbes. 2015;6:415-421.
22. Erdoğan Ö, Tanyeri B, Torun E, et al. The comparition of the efficacy of two different probiotics in rotavirus gastroenteritis in children. J Trop Med. 2012;2012:1-5.
23. Grandy G, Medina M, Soria R, Teran CG, Araya M. Probiotics in the treatment of acute rotavirus diarrhoea. A randomized, double-blind, controlled trial using two different probiotic preparations in Bolivian children. BMC Infect Dis.2010;10:253
24. Hafeez A, Tariq P, Ali S, Kundi ZU, Khan A, Hassan M. The efficacy of Saccharomyces boulardii in the treatment of acute watery diarrhea in children: a multicentre randomized controlled trial. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2002;12:432-434.
25. Htwe K, Khin SY, Tin M, Vandenplas Y. Effect of Saccharomyces boulardii in the treatment of acute watery diarrhea in Myanmar children: a randomized controlled study. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2008;78:214-216.
26. Javeed A, Manzoor S, Wamiq S. Effect of oral Saccharomyces boulardii supplementation on the duration of acute watery diarrhea in children. Pak J Med Health Sci. 2018;12:212-214.
27. Khan A, Javed T, Chishti AL. Clinical efficacy of use of probiotic "Saccharomyces boulardii" In children with acute watery diarrhea. Pak Paed J. 2012;36:122-127.
28. Kumar A, Kumar D, Rajkumar D. To study the role of Saccharomyces boulardii in treatment of acute watery diarrhea in children aged 6 months to 5 years: prospective randomized control study. J Dent Med Sci. 2018;17:35-40.
29. Kurugol Z, Koturoglu G. Effects of Saccharomyces boulardii in children with acute diarrhoea. Acta Paediatr. 2005;94:44-47.
30. Ozkan TB, Sahin E, Erdemir G, Budak F. Effect of Saccharomyces boulardii in children with acute gastroenteritis and ist relationship to the immune response. J Int Med Res. 2007;35:201-212.
31. Riaz M, Alam S, Malik A, Ali SM. Efficacy and safety of Saccharomyces boulardii in acute childhood diarrhea: a double blind randomised controlled trial. Indian J Pediatr. 2012;79:478-482.
32. Savas-Erdeve S, Gokay S, Dallar Y. Efficacy and safety of Saccharomyces boulardii in amebiasis-associated diarrhea in children. Turk J Pediatr. 2009;51:220-224.
33. Sharif MR, Kashani HH, Ardakani AT, Kheirkhah D, Tabatabaei F, Sharif A. The effect of a yeast probiotic on acute diarrhea in children. Probiotics Antimicrob Proteins. 2016;8:211-214.
34. Sirsat GM, Sankpal DM. Role of Saccharomyces boulardii in management of acute diarrhoea of children - a randomized controlled trial. Med Pulse Int J Pediatr. 2017;4:68-72.
35. Vidjeadevan D, Vinoth S, Ramesh S. Role of Saccharomyces boulardii and Bacillus clausii in reducing the duration of diarrhea: a three-armed randomised controlled trial. Int J Contemp Pediatr. 2018;5:4.
36. Villarruel G, Rubio DM, Lopez F, et al. Saccharomyces boulardii in acute childhood diarrhoea: a randomized, placebo-controlled study. Acta Paediatr. 2007;96:538-541.
37. Vandenplas S, Badriul H, Thapa B, et al. Multi-centre DBRPC-trial in developing countries with S boulardii in acute gastroenteritis. J Pediatr Gastroenterol Nutr. 2007;44:e1-e360.